It seems as this peculiar time is standing still, requiring a big effort in patience….
But we know it will be over and looking at the beauty of the Dolomites already covered with snow, we are optimistic, and we dream of the slopes.
As soon as we’ ll have the permission we’ll restart, and you can be sure we’ll be ready to welcome you to enjoy your safe holiday with a special brand new cancellation policy;
• Up to 14 days prior to arrival NO FEE;
• From 13 days to 8 days prior to arrival 50% FEE;
• From 7 days to arrival, including NO SHOW, postponed arrival or anticipated departure 100% of the total stay amount
CANCELLATION POLICY COVID-19 In case of a limitation and/or complete stop of the free circulation between different countries, only if officially stated by the Italian Government, the above mentioned cancellation policy will not apply.
According to the latest law provisions, as per Legislative Decree CURA ITALIA, the deposit will give you the right to a voucher for a future holiday
To let you feel even more safe and comfortable we have arranged the following:
• Fast Check-in: quick document registration and check-in via email
• Ozone: at check-out all rooms will be ozone sterilized in order to be ready for the next checking-in guests
• Space: our new refurbished restaurant is already divided into 5 different Stube, granting the prescribed minimum distance
• Feel safe: in all common rooms are available disposable masks, gloves and sanitary gel.
We’ll do our best to grant you an unforgettable stay in complete security.