Relaxed and safe winter holidays
We are working hard to provide a safe holiday destination for you in Alta Badia
The ski season in Alta Badia will kick off again on December 5. Your ski holiday will feel a little different this year, but thanks to the natural landscape all around you and the fresh mountain air it is bound to be as beautiful and relaxing as ever.
The following safety measures are being implemented at the lifts:
- Access to the ski lifts is organised in such a way that social distancing between skiers can be guaranteed.
- Distance markers are placed on the ground in front of the ticket counters and at the entrances to the lifts.
- The lifts and access areas are cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Protective barriers have been installed between customers and sales staff.
- It is possible to buy ski passes online (the online store opens on November 15th) and pick them up at the pick-up boxes - you will find the pick-up boxes near to the ski pass office.